State-of-the-art materials – combined with high-tech production and finishing methods and unique solutions.
- The AXIOM is entirely designed, made and assembled in Germany
- Every AXIOM is assembled, tested and calibrated by the designer
- All parts of the AXIOM – even the screws, the inner wiring and
it’s customized aluminum transport case are made in Germany
- The AXIOM is a full dynamic balanced design
- The AXIOM is a full lateral balanced design
- Full radial/axial cardan shaft double gimbal bearing, using custom made to order German nano instrumental ball bearings of aerospace grade with the lowest move friction possible today.
- Bearings are mounted in a certified laboratory under controlled clean-air room conditions and with the bearing-house preheated to ensure perfect contact closure fit of bearings after cool down.
- The mounting board, bearing houses, external and internal VTA tower and fixed headshell mounting are made from triple-tempered German AP70XX dural air frame grade aluminum and stress-relieved V2a stainless steel.
- The mounting plate is hardened stainless steel.
- The counterweight assembly is made from German HD18 Tungsten.
- The arm wand is an unique composite of Titanium and Carbon with inner surface liquid dampening.
- Internal wiring is pure silver litz w/soft teflon insulation (other options available on customer’s wish and directive).
- The AXIOM follows an all new geometrical design.
- The AXIOM is a 12″ effective length design.
The mounting distance of the AXIOM is the same as with most standard 9″-10″ tonearms.
– The AXIOM Anniversary features micrometer drive adjustment for: VTA (tower height), Anti-skating, non-touch magnetic VTF fine tuning.
– The AXIOM XL/SME features micrometer drive adjustment for: VTA (tower height), Anti-skating, non-touch magnetic VTF fine tuning. Further it also allows Azimuth and Overhang adjustment at the SME-EIA-adapter.